Friday, February 10, 2006

grateful

today, i have so much energy.
was it the almost 12 hours of sleep i got?

i wanted to follow up with the doll.
here she is.

miranda

i also want to give a big shout out thank you to folks who have mentioned my on-line shop, l o l o k o on the web.
i believe because of you, the shop is successful. Decole sells itself, but you all are spreading the word about the shop.

miss hillary at wee wonderfuls
jenny at true nature
amy at angry chicken
person over at wists social shopping
rosie at lipstick and magazines
julie at moon tea
miriana at gatochy's blog
sara at le cows
blair at wise craft
gal at two rabbits
thank-you
thank you.

9 comments:

Kurt said...

Thank God for your Fridays, Ell.

Anonymous said...

12 hours of sleep, that sounds blissful. No wonder that doll is so beautiful. : )

M said...

Awww, don't mention it. Your work deserves all the publicity it can get. :)

lisa solomon said...

so great that the store is doing well!!!

and the doll is coming along so nicely....

Anonymous said...

Just got my order, Laura, and it is wonderful. I love it all and you are so cool for making it available to us!

Karima said...

I can now add you to the list of all of the famous people I know now. So far, it's just you.

Jennifer said...

that doll is fabulous! (besides your store being wonderful)

two rabbits said...

i'm so glad you're doing well! i mentioned your shop as well and was so pleased with your awesome customer service and the shop is super easy to use and everything. i definitely will be ordering more, the things are even cuter in person which is just cute overload and i love it!

marcisenders said...

I have been meaning to email you. I just wanted to let you know, since I don't think I did, that I recieved your package. I love everything! I posted the products on my blog and have recieved great feedback. Most of the products sit on my desk at work and have caught the eye of passer-bys. Thanks!